Site Use & Purchase Overview
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, technical documentation, manuals, product information, graphics, images, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement ("Materials") thereof are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2008 Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access this site and print the Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. The foregoing license grant does NOT include the right for you to:
- publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- market, sell or make commercial use of this site or any Materials;
- systematically collect and use of any data or content including the use of any data spiders, robots, or similar data gathering, mining or extraction methods;
- make derivative uses of this site or the Materials; or
- use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this site (including the images found at this site or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page).
Australian Alpaca Connection, Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd, the Australian Alpaca Fleece logo and Australian Alpaca Connection logo, and any proprietary product or service names contained in this site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd., and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd.
We welcome your comments and feedback. All communications and comments submitted to Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd are not confidential. Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd reserves the right to use any ideas, concepts, comments, suggestions, photographs or communications. All comments, feedback, suggestions and submissions shall be and remain Australian Alpaca Fleece Ltd property.
Changes and Modifications